The Drifta Stockton 40A DCDC charger is the perfect charging solution to keep you ‘powered-up’ when you are on the road! Here at Drifta we are very experienced in living off grid and we know the importance of having reliable power, and this DCDC charger is as reliable as they come!
This DCDC charger will charge from your alternator when driving and also has a built in solar regulator – so it has you covered. Also its automatic isolation means your cranking battery will always remain fully charged even is you drain the auxiliary battery.
Suitable for all battery types – Lithium, AGM, GEL, lead acid and calcium.
Compact, silent and easy to connect up with Anderson plugs provided – this DCDC kit is ideal for an easy dual battery system install. Easy push button switch between battery types..it really is a plug and play install (or can be hardwired if you prefer), plus mounting holes for fixing into place.
Included in the box….
- 1 x 40A DCDC charger with Anderson plug connectors
- 3 x Anderson plugs (ready for your wiring)
- 1 x user manual
- Suitable for 4wd, motorhome, campervan, caravan, canopy, bus, more….
- 40A charge rate – keeps your battery topped up with less engine run time
- Automatic charging from alternator and solar
- Compact design – easy to mount in confined areas
- Silent use – no noisy fans or beeping
- Suitable for all battery types – Lithium, AGM, GEL, lead acid and calcium
- Maximizes battery life
- Very easy to install – plug and play install with Anderson plugs (supplied)
- NOTE – internal mounting only (external sealed units will be available soon – watch this space!)
Accessories you may like to add